- All students of class VI-XII are allowed to borrow books from the library.
- No student is allowed to carry any belonging whatsoever into library.
- Strict silence shall be observed in the library.
- Books in the reference sections may not be taken out of the library.
- Students who keep books longer than the time permitted will be fined for Rs. 1/ per day.
- No student shall scribble, write or make any marking or indications either in ink or pencil or by tucking in the edges of the book or tamper with them. Cases detected contrary to this shall be taken up seriously and fines shall be imposed at the discretion of the librarian.
- In the event of loss of a book, either new one of the same or later edition can be accepted. Or an amount that is equal to double its cost will be charged.
- Loss of the borrower's ticket shall be reported to the librarian at the earliest.
- Each student is entitled to take out on loan one book at a time while each teacher is entitled to take out two booksat a time and keep the same for fifteen days. Periodicals, publications, dictionaries, guides and other costly reference books shall not be lent out.
- Each student is entitled to renew the borrowed book for another 15 days only. But in case of any advance reservation for the same book, this shall not be entertained.
- Issue of books at any time can be suspended by an order of the Principal.
- Books should be covered and used.
- All books taken from the library should be returned two weeks before either the quarterly or half yearly or annual examination. T.C. and admit Card for board examinations will not be issued until a clearance certificate is obtained from the librarian.